Thursday, September 01, 2005

Quick update

So I can update here, but I can't actually look at my blog. So if I repeat something I already said, or things look sloppy, that's why. I just put some pictures up (I think) from our walk around campus this morning. Breakfast was interesting. Rice porridge and some other dishes I didnt recognize and didn't like much. One of them I can only describe as pickled green beans.

The weather is hot and extremely muggy, and every once in a while depending on where you are, you'll get a strong smell of the river (at least I think it's the river). It smells about how it looks... brown. But it's not too bad. More settling in and shopping today.

Jet lag isn't too bad... but I was fully awake at 6:30 this morning, which is extremely abnormal.

The US Open is on TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home