Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Feng Shui

I'm going to split up yesterday's adventure into three or four seperate entries, so I can stop in the middle if I have to. Also, I can put more pictures up this way.

Yesterday morning started off in a traditional Chinese garden. There's really not much to say about it... it was just plain beautiful. As with everything else here, it was hard to capture through a camera lens, so don't judge it by this picture alone. Check out Nora's pictures to get a better idea of the place.



Feng Shui (fung-shway) is good stuff, I highly reccomend it for the design of anybody's living space. Also, use beautiful dark Chinese wood, perfectly laid stones, and meticulously groomed plants. It really makes things look and feel nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home